Losing a subscriber stinks! But the process of canceling subscriptions shouldn’t have to. Let Zaybra do it for you.
Zaybra can automatically cancel subscriptions for you in Stripe via HubSpot workflows! To set it up:
1. Start by creating a Zaybra Subscription based workflow.
2. Select the Event trigger.
3. Set the enrollment trigger to Property Value Changed Zaybra Cancelled At is after [Insert Date Here] and Zaybra Cancellation Reason is known.
4. Click the + button beneath the workflow trigger and select the Cancel Zaybra Subscription action. This action will go into your connected Stripe account and perform the cancellation for you!
5. Under Subscription ID, add the ID Zaybra Subscription token.
6. For Cancellation Date, select Zaybra Cancelled At.
7. For Cancellation Reason, select Zaybra Cancellation Reason.
8. Click Save and you’re all done!
When a subscription enters this workflow, Zaybra will automatically cancel it in Stripe for you!
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.