If you ever need to block a contact from using your customer portal, you can block his/her email address from within your hapily admin portal.You may find yourself in a situation where you need to block a contact from using your customer portal. Whether the reason is because it's a spam email or otherwise, you can block the address from within your hapily admin portal. Here's how:
1. Log into your hapily portal here.
2. In the left sidebar, click Customer Service Portal > Block Contacts.
3. In the Email field at the top right, enter in the email address of the contact you want to block.
4. Click Add Blocked Contact.
5. The contact will now appear on your blocked contacts list below. If you ever need to remove a contact from this list, hover over to the left of his/her name and click Remove.
And that's all there is to it!
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com