Here are the simple steps to install Clone Attack into your HubSpot instance.
Notes before installing:
1. Clone Attack does not work within Safari due to some security restrictions. You can use pretty much any other browser.
2. Clone Attack can ONLY duplicate the following objects:
- Deals with their line items
- Custom Objects
- From the HubSpot ecosystem listing, click Install App.
- If you have access to multiple HubSpot accounts, choose the one you’d like to have the app and click Connect App.
- If you’ve never installed one of our apps, you’ll be asked to create an Admin user account. This account will allow you to log in to hapily and manage your hapily apps.
- Boom! You’ll be redirected to your HubSpot instance. You will now see the Clone Attack CRM card on the right side of every Deal, Contact, and Ticket. Let the cloning begin!
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org