Automatically generate a Stripe invoice link after closing a deal! How? Using Zaybra's Create Stripe Invoice action!
1. Start by creating a Deal based workflow.
2. Set the enrollment trigger to Deal Stage is any of Closed Won and Number of Associated Line Items is greater than 0.
3. Click the + button beneath the workflow trigger and select the Create Stripe Invoice action.
4. Under Customer Email, add the Associated Contact Email token. NOTE: If the deal in this workflow doesn’t have that property filled out with the customer’s email, the workflow will be unable to generate the invoice link.
5. Under Invoice Link Storing Field, add the deal token of the property you want the invoice link stored in.
6. Click Save and you’re done!
NOTE: This action does not support "Tiered" or "Metered" Stripe pricing models.